Thursday, November 6, 2008

~My new shop!:)

so i'm excited!:)i finally started stocking my new shop>...http://hyenacart.com/FairyMamaPixieBaby/

please check it out if you'd like~

it's slightly more confusing to set up,etc than Etsy to me..but i really like HyenaCart,and i think i'll draw more attention there with my products,as it revolves around natural living,as do my products!:)i really really feel like this is my "thing"..i've wanted to have a funky,unique shop as long as i can remember..but there's no way i can have one in "Real Life"!lol....so this is my way of living my dream..hopefully sales will pickup again so i can reap some of the benefits..lol:)

2 comments:

RavenM said...

Yay!! Good job girl :) I can't wait to start my etsy shop, but first I have to get my house clean enough to sew lol!

RavenM said...

Do you read Soulemama (blog)? You should check out her new one Mama to Mama... Right up our alley :)