Tuesday, February 24, 2009

the things i do when i should be cleaning!lol:)

Hilo all,
i made this dress today,free handed...no pattern.i like to come up with things myself:)even tho sometimes they come out different than i pictured!lol:)anyways..i love the look of this dress...i call is "Retro glam-goth"..weird?...yes i know.but thats what came to my mind,and it stuck!i wanted it to fit elybut its like a 2t instead of a 3t-4t.but thats ok,i'll sell it in my shop!....let me know what you think..oh and i had to add this pic of Ely-Moo:)because she probably has like the cutest lil ponytail ever!!!lol.and she's all mine,every lil grumpy bit:)
Photobucket




Photobucket

1 comment:

RavenM said...

Cute dress:) I like comin up with stuff too, lotsa fun! I know what you mean about it not coming out how you pictured lol...I guess more advance planning would help that problem;) Heehee