Sunday, September 27, 2009

Some of my latest:)

its been awhile:)been crazy,hectic around here.with moving,kids starting school,etc.plus my ongoing "not feeling good".anywhoo...here my latest...and hopefully in the next day or two i'll have our Bandon trip pics posted:)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
medium
lrg
lrg
lrg
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
nb
nb
nb
nb inner
nb
nb
nb
medium
medium

2 comments:

Matthew said...

Very cool! You are very creative and your stuff looks better all the time.

HoneeBee said...

These are so amazing!! I love them! I can't wait to have kids so that I can put these adorable dipes on them!