Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Dreaming...

things i dream of......

FOR THE WORLD:



For PEOPLE:



And SomeDay my family:)....

lincoln log cabin Pictures, Images and Photos

For my Baby(Zac)>>>



A game trophy room


And for me:

My alltime dream car!!!





A nice New sewing machine.probably a Viking or Pfaff...


Its a VW,and i can fit all my monsters in it!


on the beautiful property that our log cabin will be on i also need some of these!:)










I could live without these on our dream property,lol:)



3 comments:

RavenM said...

Fun dreams, Thanks for sharing:)

I like the VW, is that the color you want?

We are feeling a bit crowded out here on our property. We've aquired too many neighbors in the last two years!!! I don't see us moving though...

Naomi said...

i like to dream!:)

I like that color VW...hmm...but i think my dream color would be a "mossy" green,or a "lavender" color.with a white top of course!:)and the surfboard racks on top~and a custom interior,with gps,dvd,and "Chocolate" leather seats:)like i said its a dream.....:)

~with the way things are going...i see us being where we are forever!:(dont get me wrong i am thankful,its just obviously not ideal.and slightly too crowded...oh wells...we MIGHT get to add a master bedroom later this year(praying,praying everyday!:))...that would help some~

Matthew said...

Hehe, this is so close to your post about the future. Isn't it great how Jesus never leaves us in the pit? He always pulls us out right when we need it.