Monday, March 30, 2009

Yay Me!i have an order for 6 preemie dipes:)

Woo-who for me,lol.i have an order for 6 preemie diapers:)thanx to my wonderful sis-in-law.she's out recruiting me,lol.and its paying off~so anyways i'm just excited and had to share my news.and my kiddos are asleep so i cant tell them,everyone else i know is at work or asleep...so i'm sharing with my computer,lol.it is my friend:)wow,thats kinda sad.as soon as i get the dipes done,ill be sure to post pics,not that anyone who follows my blog Cloth diapers or cares to see pics of diapers but thats ok:)

4 comments:

HoneeBee said...

What do you mean no one cares? We are your biggest fans! GO NAOMI GO!!! :) Can't wait to see the new creations!

Naomi said...

lol:)thanx girly!got the outer layers all cut out,plus a bunch more for my shop!

RavenM said...

Yay for you!! :-)

Matthew said...

I'm so happy for you. You'd better hope you pick up lots of business since you are gonna be supporting the hubby soon, lol.