Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Looking to the future:)

so..its all in the works,and actually moving forward!we are in the process of my DH(Zac) getting ready to enroll in school full time!in 2 years i will be married to a police officer:)its always been his dream,so naturally its my dream too,lol.i fully support this decision,and think i might be just a tad bit more excited than him:)i'm just so so excited and happy for him.he will finally be happy going to work,have great benefits,great retirement,oh and i'll have lots of money to go shopping on the net for fabric,sewing machines,embroidery machines,etc,etc..oops sorry off subject lol:)anywho..its awesome,and we feel like this is what we're suppossed to be doing,so thats good too.then after he graduates,and works locally for awhile,we'll probably try to move to Bend,or Idaho...i cant wait.i'm so looking forward to our future together.its finally coming together and it looks like there is a light at the end of the tunnel,lol.

3 comments:

Matthew said...

Doesn't it feel good? I am so happy for you and I am praying that everything comes to fruition. That is a scary but awesome endeavor.

RavenM said...

Awesome!! I remember how excited I was for Nate when we made the school decision:) Yay for you guys! We are praying for you.

shedhorn said...

i am so lucky! i have the best wife in the world to help me through all of this