Saturday, April 4, 2009

excited...and overwhelmed:)

so..i've been busy lately.busy sewing and taking care of sick munchykins(all while i'm battling the cold/flu/ear/sinus thing myself!)i almost have the order of 6 preemie diapers done!yay!they are so tiny,and cute.then my new news is that a localish(Ashland) diaper service/company contacted me about being a supplier,and then someone contacted me thru my Etsy shop about being a supplier or consigner for their store in Colorado!:)then there is a lady i did a "huge" trade with on www.diaperswappers.com ,that has an online shop,and she might have a few custom orders for like 10 FloCatchers pads each!phew!thats alot.so while its amazing,and awesome...i'm slightly overwhelmed,lol:)i'll definately have DH be watching the munchykins while i sew!anyWho gotta get back to the diapers..i have to add snaps to 5 and,then topstitch them....pics coming soon!....have an awesome beautiful day..oh and dont forget to pray for our lil "big" family:)

3 comments:

RavenM said...

Hurray, good for you:) Hang in there!

Matthew said...

Awesome for you! Who is DH? Am I missing something? If you ever need help, give me a call, I'd love to babysit sometime.

Naomi said...

Thanx guys:)And DH means "DearHusband":)i would LOVE you to babysit sometimes!!:)it would be so much easier to get the whole assembly line sewing done without the munchykins running around trying to "help"....lol.